I wanted to give a quick shoutout to the Philadelphia VMUG Usercon coming up on Thursday, June 21st. At 10:30 AM I’ll be presenting “If VSAN powered the Matrix”. This presentation was originally created by Nick Korte but I plan to my spin on it. I hope many of you can make it. For more information about the usercon (or to register to attend), check out the site here: https://www.vmug.com/Attend/VMUG-UserCon/2018/Philadelphia-VMUG-UserCon-2018
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed here are my personal opinions. Content published here may not have been read or approved in advance by my employer and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer. This is my blog, it is not a corporate blog.
Awards & Recognition
Twitter feed for @sthulin
- Configurar o vCenter para utilizar o VASA com o Storage EMC² VNX on Configuring VASA for use with a VNX
- Configurar o vCenter para utilizar o VASA com o Storage EMC² VNX - NVLan.com.br on Configuring VASA for use with a VNX
- What you need to know about vSAN 7.0 – Thulin' Around on vSphere 7.0 is coming, are you ready?
- Dell EMC – VxBlock System 1000 - Equallogic Storage on One VxBlock to Rule Them All: Introducing the VxBlock 1000
- VMware – VMworld 2017 – Wrap-up and Link-o-rama | penguinpunk.net on Join me at VMworld with Tech Field Day Extra!
- Ben on Understanding the EMC VNX/Celerra AntiVirus Agent (CAVA): Part 1 – server_viruschk